Life Update

Hello my friends,

It's been a while since I last posted here and it's because I've been very busy with some life changes. To give you an idea of what I've been up to, here are some pictures from the last month and a half:




It's official: Callie and I have moved back to Ontario. At the end of June, I packed all of my belongings in two U-Boxes and flew with my cat five hours across the country. As usual, she blew me away with how well she handled everything. She was relaxed while exploring the gate at Vancouver International Airport and slept through the entire flight. 

My family is hosting us temporarily while we sort things out, and so far they've fallen in love with Callie. I'll be back soon with more updates now that things have finally settled down. 

Until then, I hope you're all doing well.
xox

Labels: , , ,