Goats!! (Canada Agriculture Museum)

Kevin came up to Ottawa to visit recently, and unfortunately he came at a time when I was looking for someone to come to the Canada Agriculture Museum with me. He was very sweet and allowed me to drag him out to the museum for a day of watching me pet animals. I'm not kidding; the poor guy had to stand around while I talked and babied everything with fur.


Okay, maybe I'm being a little too harsh. I do think he might have had a bit of fun. We got to play on some sun energy collectors and play with beekeeping equipment. We were also on a crazed hunt for bread the whole time. For some reason we really anticipated being able to buy fresh loaves of bread. We trekked the whole property - trying not to step on small children at times - and only managed to find samples of raisin bread.



Our hunger lead us to a farmer's stall right outside of the museum where we purchased some of the best strawberries I've ever tasted in my life (I usually hate strawberries). Although I can't speak for Kevin, I think it was a good day adventure. Just put me in any situation where I get to interact with goats and I'll be happy.



Just look at how happy I am. At this moment I was turning to Kevin and saying something along the lines of, "I want to keep it. Do you think we can steal it?" Retirement goal: tiny hobby farm with a couple of dorky goats.

Labels: , ,