The Staircase

For the last couple of days my family has been busy preparing for the guests we will be having over throughout the Christmas holidays. So while I was taking pictures of the tree ornaments yesterday, my family was keen to take some pictures to share with my blog.

I was taking pictures of my mother's beloved staircase when Pamela came in from a Secret Santa party. She was really excited about her gift.


Yup, she is a Belieber. We were stuck listening to Justin Bieber's christmas CD on repeat for the whole afternoon.

Then my mother caught me taking pictures of the staircase - which she is very proud of. She quickly put on her Santa hat and asked me to take a picture of her on the stairs. My mom hates being in pictures, so I took up this very rare opportunity.



Safe to say, my house is adorably decorated and ready for guests.

I hope this post finds everyone well and enjoying the holidays!

Labels: ,