The Internet Died

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry for my lack of posting. The internet has been down at my house since Friday and it likely won't be back until at least tomorrow night. Of course this had to happen at the worst of times - midterm season is just starting, and I also can't bring my laptop to the library anymore (something I'll have to catch you up on later). Let's just say there's a lot of stress in my life right now.

For now I'm writing this in the basement of the library on one of their desktop computers. This post will have to be short, but I just figured I'd update some of you.

I've gotten some really cute text messages in the last couple of days from concerned friends who hadn't heard from me all weekend. Thanks for caring guys! I'm fine, just a little unorganized with school work and emails right now. 

I'll be back soon with some new posts and pretty pictures... I promise!

Labels: ,