Holguin, Cuba

At the end of summer this year I was fortunate enough to be treated to a family vacation in Cuba. It was such a relaxing holiday and the weather was absolutely fantastic. I was happy to find a nature reserve across the street from our resort because I'm the sort of person who gets bored just lounging on the beach day after day.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the vacation...

Cuba


Gazebo
I love this photo. My family was walking to dinner when we discovered a romantic little gazebo that's used for weddings. Naturally, my mom wanted us to take a picture of her and my dad posing under it.
Note: How my mother has to bend down to kiss my father. They're so adorable.

Cuba


Cuba
Meet Pamela, my youngest sister. Here she's enjoying the view of one or two studs while they play beach volleyball with a couple of older gents. 

Camouflage



Baby Crab
I found a very tiny baby crab crawling along the sand of the beach one day. Pamela picked it up and it sat still on her hand for a moment. It was too cute to pass up a chance of taking a picture. 
I highly recommend you click on this photo and take the opportunity to see it in a larger size. It's just so cute, especially when you can see the crab's eyes and mouth.

Labels: , ,